Thank you Markus (https://themarckoguy.wordpress.com) for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
An award that shows a little recognition to some of your favourite bloggers.
A much needed pick me up after my lack of motivation and writer’s block.
And yes sir, you are right! There’s more to it than just receiving the award, you have to do some stuff.
I had been nominated for a Dragon one (or some mythological creature) before that I don’t think I got round to completing (A big sorry to the wonderful bloggers who did nominate me for that).
WHAT ARE THE RULES?!
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you (Markus! You the man!)
- Answer the 11 questions they set you (Ah sheeeettttt)
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Give them 11 questions
So here’s my answers to Markus. Enjoy . . . Hopefully.
1. Is there any movie you tend to rewatch a lot more than others?
There is always one film. No matter what part or time of day I can watch without failure. Laugh and cry at the same rewatched moments. Quote the lines word for word. That movie is Mrs Doubtfire.
2. What’s your favorite band or artist?
5ive. Nah, favourite band at the moment has got to be Three Six Mafia. Corn on the cob . . . Bitch give me . . .
I’m kidding, Kings of Leon.
3. Do you listen to any podcasts (if so, which)?
4. Are you good at cooking?
Am I good at cooking?! Am I good at . . . This guy. To answer your question, no. I’m a connoisseur of the Pot Noodle and a microwave chef.
5. How many movies did you watch in the cinema in 2016?
Only 76. Quiet year.
6. Most anticipated movie of this year (2017)?
Fifty Shades Darker, obviously. Nah, Justice League. Not the biggest DC fan BUT it looks too good to fail. Great cast. Teasers ticking all the boxes. Can Synder make amends?
Famous last words.
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
Does a chicken bone count? If not then . . . Nooooo. Not yet anyway.
8. Do you have any pets?
No. But I’m a cat man.
9. What’s a movie that you think is very overrated?
So many films to choose BUT one that really grinds my gears . . . THE REVENANT. Leo deserved an Oscar, no question. Just not that for that movie!
10. Do you own any movie/TV/video game merchandise?
In terms of movie/video game related stuff, I have PS2 (PS . . . Whoooo?) games of The Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter and The Matrix.
11. Is there any place in the world that you really want to visit before you die?
I would love to go to Japan. I would love to get caught up in the culture. Plus I bloody love karaoke. Well, I go on about it a lot when I’m drunk. Or so I’m told.
So … here are my nominees:
Markus, I would have nominated you. BUT can we do that? You stole a few of my nominations.
Correction, I would have stolen some of yours BUT I still recommend you visit their blogs’
So those are my 11 nominees. And now I shall give them 11 questions to answer (if they choose to accept this award).
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Your least favourite movie?
- Are there any movies you’ve lied about seeing to your friends just to get them off your case?
- Are there any movies you’ve seen that you won’t tell your friends? (Come on, sharing time) Tell me your guilty pleasure!
- Favourite book?
- Is there a book/TV show/musical that you would like to see adapted to the big screen? If so, what and why?
- Favourite TV show at the moment?
- What would be your dream job?
- What do you like to do on your down time? (Keep it clean!)
- If you could meet three celebrities, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
- What was your most embarrassing moment? (Ah ha. Thought the questions were a little tame)
Thank you Markus for the nomination. This was different. Nice one!